|To obtain a copy of your diploma please contact le Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport at 418-643-1761 or 1-866-747-6626. The Lester B. Pearson School Board does not issue diplomas of any kind.
Requests for Marks
To obtain copies of your report cards or transcripts, please contact Legal & Archives Services:
514-422-3000, ext. 30318
Legal & Archives Services
Lester B. Pearson School Board
1925, Brookdale Avenue
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
• Your first name and family name while attending school
• Your current address and phone number
• Your birth date
• Your father’s and mother’s full names
• Name of the last school attended in the school board
• The last year you attended the school
• Number of copies required of report card and/or transcript
* Proof of identification (such as a medicare card, driver’s permit, birth certificate, etc.) is required as well as payment of a fee (cash or cheque) for official copies.
*Requests for report cards and transcripts will be taken on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.